Instagram Update: Direct Live Videos!
If you love to go live on Instagram but your biggest problem has been getting the right people watching at the right time, there is a solution for that! Now, with Instagram’s newest update, you can manage your own viewer base, and share live videos with anyone you want. By using the direct icon button at the bottom of the screen, you can notify friends or groups of friends of your live moments.
You can accomplish this in 3 easy steps
- Open up your stories to add a post
- Swipe right to the live feature
- Click on the arrow to direct your live feed to any of your followers
There are a few things you should know with sending live videos:
- Your friends can only view your video while you’re live. Once you end it, it’ll no longer be available.
- Only your followers can view your video if your account is private.
- You can also send out a live video of someone else to your friends
This is the first tool that Instagram has offered that helps you to direct an audience towards your live stream. It is quick, easy and anyone can do it. Crowdbabble is getting ready to release its new data for Stories so stay tuned as we will help you to track all of your engagement and progress throughout!